Between cottage weekends and one longer vacation, this summer has been a true test of my last minute packing abilities.
I love living simply, and I definitely try to abide by the "less is more" motto wherever possible. That being said, I'm not ready to loose the title of being that girl who always has everything, since it's totally worth it when you're travelling.
• Body Wash - The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit
• Body Lotion - Aveeno Baby
• Tooth Brush
• Toothpaste - Marvis Whitening Mint (7-pack available at Holt Renfrew for $35!)• Dental Floss - Reach Total Care Easy Sliding with Micro-Groove Technology (the best ever.)
• Deodorant - Nivea
• Face Wash - Purity by Philosophy or Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, which remove makeup too
• Balm - Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream or Nivea Cream - lip balm, cuticle moisturizer, hand cream, etc.
• Shampoo & Conditioner - Pantene
• Makeup Remover - MAC Cleanse Off Oil (I prefer L'Occitane Immortelle Make-Up Remover)
• Face Moisturizer - Clarins Hydra Quench
• Daily Sunscreen - Tarte Tarteguard SPF 30 - provides a nice base for wearing under makeup
• Toner/Treatment - Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid <3
• Hair Styling Product - Batiste Dry Shampoo
• Nighttime Moisturizer - Clarins Blue Orchid Face Oil
• Contact Lenses
• Feminine Hygiene - Tampax/Always
• Spare safety pin on the bag zipper
• Moisturizing Mist - Jurlique Rosewater Toner
• Cleansing Brush - Sephora silicone pad
• Nail Clips
• Tweezers - Tweezerman travel size
• Perfume - sample size
• Cotton pads - for toner
• Face mask sample, or nose strip
• Self-Tanner - Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tan Lotion
• Treatment - AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel - it's lie an amped-up face wash
• Tooth Picks - GUM Soft-Picks
• Nail File
• Sewing Kit
• Hair clips, bobby pins, hair elastics
• Pre-threaded flossers, which are easiest for travelling
If it's the cottage, I'll throw in a small bug spray. If it's over one week, I'll consider some nail polish and my favourite travel nail polish remover pads from e.l.f. Otherwise, this is pretty much it!
To see all the products in action, watch my video here:
What are your travel essentials?