This summer was great. It got off to a somewhat slow start, as I have been working in administration at my university since May, and each day seemed to quietly flow into the next.
Once August rolled around, Summer started to get real. Here are the highlights:
1. Piles of magazines to leisurely flip through on the dock
2. An unforgettable surprise birthday party hosted by my family and friends
3. Becoming the unofficial Caesar tester at any patio in the city
4. Cottage weekends ft. sparklers
5. Street festivals like Taste of the Danforth
6. Spending an afternoon on Toronto's Islands
7. Taking my sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law's engagement shoot
8. A morning walk through Edwards Gardens with some friends
9. An amazing Jann Arden concert at Nathan Phillips Square, part of the Pan Am festivities
10. A nice balance of work and play, all while getting a generous dose of vitamin D
And just like that, it's back to school.
You can also see what I got for my birthday in my most recent YouTube video:
Until next time, sunshine!