For a few years now, I've been known as that girl who keeps everything one could possibly need tucked away in her bag. I proudly accept that distinction, particularly because I've found some adorable miniature products to tote around, and it's rare that I find myself in a sticky situation with no means of fixing it (see: hand wipe below for all sticky situations). Without further ado, here's a look inside my bag.
|Coach Madison Small Madeline East/West Satchel in Raspberry Leather|
Clockwise starting from the top:
- Postcard wristlet pouch from Quebec City which shamelessly corrals all of my coupons
- Keys featuring smiling cupcakes, a talking moustache a bejewelled M, puffy heart from Italy and a frog prince. Naturally.
- Navy leather wallet from Banana Republic
- In&Out portable charger for my iPhone which holds 3 full charges
- Little french-inspired pouch from my auntie to keep business cards on hand
- Optional mini umbrella
- The best Sony headphones in an Icelandair pouch which also holds earplugs for impromptu naps
- Gap sunnies
- Sweets to keep my pep up- York Peppermint Patties are so classic.
- Not featured: a pack of Kleenex which also resides in my postcard pouch. You'll always find a use for some Kleenex! Oh, and some spearmint gum.
And yes, the most important part has yet to come... the official sac of bits and bobs! Read on,
|Le Sportsac makeup bag in their french print|
Starting from the hand sanitizer and making our way around clockwise:
- Bath And Body Works pink chiffon hand sanitizer. Just meh about its glittery residue
- A Swiss Army knife set for cutting open my bananas, also including tweezers for emergency brow plucking, and scissors for all other necessary tasks
- Nail clips, hair clips and a safety pin
- Extreme Plump Gloss from Soap & Glory
- TTC tokens for when I feel like wasting time in a sweaty confined metal tube (#princess)
- Travallo for refreshing my scent of choice throughout the day
- Eyeglass cleaning cloth
- Kleenex balm
- Pukka Three Mint tea, featured here
- Teeny tube of the L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream, featured here
- A small pen and pencil
- Original Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry
- No Dark Shadows eye brightener (huge ripoff, just get the Rimmel Match Perfection, seen here)
- Deluxe samples of a Nars Lip pencil, eye pencil and blush
- Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer pencil featured here
- Body Shop travel blush brush
- Deluxe sample of Stila's Convertible colour cream blush/lip colour in Peony
- Hand wipe and variously sized transparent Bandaids
And there we have it, all my secrets laid out on the table. Do you keep all these silly little things in your bag? Let me know in the comments!